Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pokémon

Samir was here today. I told him about my new hobby. He did not understand and said that he read in the NYT that blogspaces were not any good. I held a knife to his throat and asked if he thought my blogspace was not any good. He said that mine is much better than all others.

Yes! Go me!

I think it's pretty good too.

Anyway, he said that Pokémon was his favorite hobby. He had many many cards and showed me how to play. This is a great game!

But I have no cards. I was going to have Mahmoud kill Samir tonight so that I could have his cards, but that is no good because he is the only other person who visits the cave and plays this game. I found many cards on eBay, but Mahmoud is adamant that we never use credit cards.

What a bunch of shit! I am a very powerful man! I should be able to use VISA! What crap!

So I asked him about PayPal, and he says, "No, no, Osama, great one. We cannot use this. The Americans will find you!"

And so I cannot play this Pokémon game. This is Mr. Obama's fault! He threatens me with getting killed by a missile just for playing Pokémon! What asshole! America is a land of jerks!

No comments:

Post a Comment